Play Candy Bars in Online Casinos
TOP IGT Slot Games
Candy Bars Review
The Candy Bars slot machine is not your typical 5*3 reel slot game. Instead, it comprises a set up of 4*4 reels. Additionally, there are fifty paylines at your disposal despite the total wager being 75x your selected coin value. The reason for this is that there are 3 progressive jackpots which you can feed per spin: Giant, Snack, and King, whose sizes gradually increase. So many living beings love sweets and almost everybody have their favorite list of candy bars, like chocolate candy bars, hershey candy bars, some prefer giant candy bars or any other candy bar types.
Despite the slot machine’s theme being self-evident, IGT’s approach during the development stage was the anthropomorphizing of the bars of candy into small-framed people, as opposed to the incorporation of emoticons. In turn, this adds a touch of character to the slot game. Furthermore, it permits a broader use of sound effects for the enhancement of the overall gaming encounter.
The sound effects which constitute drumbeats function remarkably as background music during the spinning of the reels and are a reminiscence of the legendary track record ‘Goody Two Shoes’ by Adam Ant.
How to Play the Candy Bars Slot Machine
There is nothing simpler than to begin playing the IGT Candy Bars slot. The slot belongs to the classical spinning reels. So, it means that the player needs to place a bet first of all. To do it, the user goes to a bar at the bottom of the gaming screen, change the value of the coin (there are 75 coins by default on the lines) and click on the Start button. And the sweet adventure begins.
For the players, who don’t want to click on the button constantly, there is an option to use an Auto Spin feature. The player can set up the spins on the own choice from 10 to 50 auto spins. Set it up and enjoy gambling automatically.
In the case a gambler plays this slot for the first time, it’s better to read the rules and winning combinations. It will literally help a lot. All of the necessary information can be noticed in two special sections – Paytable, and Game Rules, which are located at the top of the screen.
The Paytable section provides the player with data about the winning combinations, the formation of the jackpots, Wild Symbols, and Blackout Wins.
The Game Rules section gives a general overview of the slot and how to deal with it: from How to Bet to Additional Information.
Candy Bars Slot Bonus Features
Being a retro-inspired slot, Candy Bars offers a straight-forward and hardcore spinning experience, without a lot of features available. However, on a lucky day, one of the Progressive Jackpots can bring huge prizes.
- Wild – There is a regular Wild that will substitute for all others to complete winning combinations or create new ones while also adding an x2 multiplier. What’s even better is that the multipliers from multiple Wilds stack together so you can get some sweet wins if more Wilds appear in the same combination.
- Progressive Jackpot – In order to claim one of the Progressive Jackpots, you need to fill the reels with chocolate. The Wild will not help you here as it doesn’t substitute in Progressive lines. According to which reels are filled, the corresponding jackpot will be awarded as follows:
- Reel 2 – Snack Size Jackpot
- Reels 2 and 3 – King Size Jackpot
- Reels 2, 3 and 4 – Giant Size Jackpot
- Blackout Wins – When the reels are filled with a single symbol or mixed with lucky 7’s, a Blackout win is awarded. The Wild symbols do not substitute in Blackout wins.
Play Candy Bars Slot Machine on Mobile
IGT created Candy Bars using Flash technology to make it accessible from all devices from laptops and desktop systems all the way to mobile phones and tablets. You can play it as a mobile slot game and it will work just as well and look the same, all you need is a strong internet connection.