Play Lady Robin Hood For Real Money With Bonus
How to Play Lady Robin Hood Slot
Much in the style of previous Bally and Scientific Games Group productions, this release follows suit with the same design layout in terms of the settings.
The play button on the Lady Robin Hood slots can be found centrally placed underneath the third reel. To the right of it is the Total Bet window with the minus and plus buttons on both sides.
The game has 40 paylines and a corresponding minimum bet of $0.40 per spin, with a penny on the line. The biggest bet is a high $100.00 per spin, which shouldn’t surprise, given Bally and SG Group have land casinos as their primary markets and anything can go in those.
To the opposite side of this setting is the autoplay option. Clicking or tapping on the button will open up the settings box where the players can choose from the number presets and add optional controls for when the autoplay mode ought to stop.
How to Win Lady Robin Hood Slots
The paytable contains all of the symbol payouts and information about the bonus features and game rules. A rather extensive document which there is no need of knowing by heart. Still, it’s good to know the symbols that make the game dish out good payouts, and this is where things hands loose in the balance.
Lady Robin Hood slot has her portrait as the most lucrative symbol, but it only pays 2.5x multiplied by the winning bet when five of the same fall on a payline. Three picture symbols – quiver and arrows, the sword and sheath and the mug and chalice, pay the same amount of 1.8x on the winning bet. Lastly the purse with coins pays 1.25x
These amounts are nothing to get excited about, so why bother playing this game? Like we said, the game hangs in the balance, so the matter of big win amounts may be elucidated by the bonus features and extras.
Symbols and Bonus Features in Lady Robin Hood
The game designers from Bally deserve the credit for what they did with symbols and features of this game. Let’s see why.
The higher paying symbols of Lady Robin Hood represent all the objects and imagery we can associate with Robin Hood. The Lady Robin Hood logo is one of them, followed by a quiver for storing arrows, a pouch, a golden dagger and a tankard. The lower paying symbols are the standard card suits.
Of course, the symbols to look for are the Wild and the Free Games symbols. The Wild substitutes all symbols except for the Free Games symbol.
Extra Spins feature is a feature that gets initiated when three or more Free Games symbols appear on reels 1, 3, and 5. You then get 10 Extra Spins, and your stake gets doubled, bringing more coins to your pouch.
During free spins, a shield appears over reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 with four empty positions on it. These positions need to be filled with arrows to turn that reel into a sticky Wild reel. The sticky Wild reel remains fixed until the remainder of free spins and serves to form bigger winning combinations. You will get 3 arrows at the beginning of the spins, and the Target symbol that can appear only during these spins rewards you with an additional arrow.
Mystery Wild is a feature that can appear at any time and is represented with an arrow that randomly hits the symbols and turns them into Wilds, thus forming winning combinations.
Lady Robin Hood Play for Free
If you feel like Lady Robin Hood is the right slot for you, look no further. You can try it out for free right here on our page. Nevertheless, if nothing short of amazing is good enough for you, then you should try playing for real money, that’s where you will get the thrill.
- The changes made to Robin Hood in this release are so minor they might not even be there. This may seem like an odd positive point, but we’ve seen too many reboots trying to be something they’re not.
- Low volatility means frequent special feature activations. That, in turn, means lots of free spins, and increased odds of landing Lady Robin Hood’s jackpot!
- It still looks really good, considering it was originally a physical machine. The background image, most of the symbols and the theme all come together to form a cohesive whole.
- The obvious elephant in the room is the RTP. We’re sorry, but 94% is simply too low for us to possibly approve of it. As fun as this game was to play, the end goal is still to win. There’s no reason to settle for anything less than 96% unless you’re playing a progressive jackpot release.
- And speaking of wins, they only go up to 200x. Like Dragon Spin, the idea is to land multiple big wins that eventually accumulate. And while that sounds great on paper, it rarely pans out.
- Rich Little Piggies Meal Ticket
- Diamond Rush
- Cool Catch
- Chilli Heat
- Thunderstruck II
- Sovereign Lion
- Lotus Warrior
- Cleopatra II
- Space Donkey
- Power Stars
- Zeus 3
- Triple Red Hot 777
- Asian Beauty
- Lucky Larry's Lobstermania 2
- Buffalo Rising
- Blood Suckers II
- The Walking Dead
- Secrets of Christmas
- Wild Blood
- Cazino Zeppelin
- Cazino Cosmos
- 88 Frenzy Fortune
- Dead or Alive 2
- More Hearts